This September and October open the 2022-23 concert season! UNWLA is proud to partner with the Ukrainian Bandurist Chorus to present a concert series dedicated to Lesya Ukrainka.
LESYA: Her Voice and Poetry Through Seven Strings will feature a new repertoire by the UBC concert ensemble led by Artistic Director and Conductor Oleh Mahlay. This experience will shine a new light on Lesya Ukrainka. From her recorded voice to her poetry, the concerts aim to spotlight the woman in the pantheon of Ukrainian heroes.
LESYA UKRAINKA CONCERT DATES |
- September 30 – Detroit | CLICK TO GET TICKETS!
- October 1 – Cleveland | TICKETS ARE ON SALE! Also available via Live Stream
- October 21 – Washington DC at the Catholic University of America
- October 22 – Morristown, New Jersey | CLICK TO GET TICKETS!
- October 23 – Philadelphia | CLICK TO GET TICKETS!
*Tickets for the Detroit and Cleveland concerts are now available at bandura.org/events, including the October 1 live stream. A portion of the proceeds from the concert series will benefit humanitarian needs in Ukraine.